GAnalytics

Monday, July 19, 2010

Start here...

I've been getting requests to show projects I'm working on. I'll try to use this place to post some pictures and descriptions. Not sure how often I can update here because making a ballroom dress takes a long time for me. I have to juggle work, practice, lessons, comps and other "very" important stuff. So, sometimes I only spend a couple of hours a week sewing or making other things per week. Sometimes I spend a whole day. But with this irregular speed, 1 ballroom dress can take quite a long time to make.

Luckily, I just finished sewing my first gown and hope that my photographing skills didn't rust too much. The pictures of that new gown will come soon.

Or maybe, I'll show you some other things I've made for your entertainment.

Katya

No comments:

Post a Comment