GAnalytics

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pet proof

The population of our apartment just increased by one pet. More specifically, we got a cat whom we brought from New York this weekend. She is an absolutely gorgeous Scottish fold with very nicely folded ears and humongous eyes.

Meet Marbles, our new cat.




In general, I'm not s cat person because my parents always had dogs. I actually thought I would not be able to have a cat ever. And now, see, I have my own cat.

She likes to sleep on her back.



And she likes to eat plants.




She is very smart and social. She follows me around the house and absolutely has to participate in everything I do. We got her from a Russian family and the woman there told me that Marbles like to "sew". That is, when the woman sews, cat likes to participate. This was a little concerning already then, but now I'm very concerned about the future of my sewing projects. My other concern is my plants as she already attempted to eat them. Sounds like it's time to make the apartment cat proof.

Up till now I didn't really have a dedicated sewing space, so I'm planning to make my own in the plant room. I'm not going to let her in that room anyway. Let's see what I can do.

EL

No comments:

Post a Comment